Jif® Peanut Butter Fudge
Yields: 48 servings
Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
3 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2/3 cup PET® Evaporated Milk
1 2/3 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with aluminum foil and then spray with a no-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan, stirring constantly on medium heat, until mixture comes to a boil.
3. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
4. Add peanut butter. Stir until well blended. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
5. Spread in prepared pan. Cool.
6. Cut into candy-sized pieces. Store in covered container.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2007 Allrecipes.com Printed from Allrecipes.com 12/17/2007"